Environment is at the center of the world stage discussion solely due to its importance and its effect on lives and businesses. We, at ANM Global recognize the importance of Environment and advise our clients on existing and potential environmental risks, both civil and criminal in order for them to strategize effective solutions across the country. We work closely with our clients to structure mining transactions in the manner most appropriate to the level of environmental risk encountered while balancing the needs of the environment as well as that of the clients.
Our lawyers are well experienced in environmental enforcement cases in National Green Tribunal, State Court Litigation concerning historic mining processing properties across the country and have represented numerous for the same.
In conjunction with acquisitions and divestitures, we have also advised purchasers and sellers of mining processing properties and companies in the coal mining sectors of the environmental risks associated with historical mining operations.
- Advice On All Matters Related To Compliance With Environmental Laws
- Obtaining “No Objection Certificates” From Pollution Control Boards (Both Central And State)
- Analyzing & Advising On Environmental Issues In The Context Of Energy & Mining Projects
- Assessing, Managing And Mitigating Environmental Liabilities And Compliance Obligations
- Litigation Support In Green Tribunals & The National Green Tribunal And The Supreme Court Of India
- Advice On Environmental Risks Associated With Mining Projects.
- Compliance Advisory, Due-Diligence And Litigation Support, Counseling Under The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986, The Water (Prevention And Control Of Pollution) Act, 1974, The Air (Prevention And Control Of Pollution) Act, 1981, The Public Liability Insurance Act, 1991, Biological Diversity, 2002 And Various Other Environmental Statutes.