The team of lawyers at ANM Global has vast experience in the domain of Information Technology owning to it being an advisor to Office of the Controller of Certifying Authorities, Ministry of Information Technology on legal modifications and amendments to the Information Technology Rules and Procedures. We have also advised NASSCOM, the Government of India, in particular, the Computer Emergency Response Team [CERT] in the area of Internet-related crimes. The firm also specializes in advising clients in their selection process to become the Certifying Authorities under the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000.
ANM Global is one of the few firm in the country to establish a Data Protection, Privacy and Corporate Compliance Practice which also gave rise to a proprietary “state-of-the-art” IT compliance program. The firm not only advises clients around the world on data privacy laws but also conducts a training program in Data Privacy and Corporate Compliance.
Our Knowledge in Contracts, Merger and Acquisitions, Employment law related issues, Intellectual Property matters and Litigation has enabled us to provide our clients well geared advice on this constantly evolving branch of law. We have advised IT Industry leaders for their transaction works as well as their regulatory compliances.
Our Services Include:
- Enterprise Security [Security And Privacy In Policy Implementation; Security And Privacy In The Employment/HR Function; Security And Privacy Compliances
- Conducting Due Diligence For Compliance Under Various IT Rules & Regulations
- Procurement and delivery of IT systems and services
- Outsourcing projects and managed services
- Advise to Intermediaries on IT laws related to their India operations
- Software development and distribution, including VAR and OEM arrangements
- Website development, Hosting, and Content Management
- Dispute Resolution
- In The Area Of Electronic Commerce, Law And Practice, Our Services Include
- Advising on strategic alliances and partnerships in the e- commerce field
- Establishment of e-procurement exchanges and multi-party trading arrangements.
- Design, Hosting and Maintenance agreements
- Online terms of trade
- Collaboration agreements and Joint Ventures
- Online advertising
- E-banking, payment systems for on-line transactions, compliance with financial services legislation.