We, at ANM Global aide our clients to create, reciter, protect, defend, enforce and monetize all form of intellectual property rights in India and Abroad. Our highly qualified lawyers are experts in strategizing and handling contentious and non-contentious matters in relation to intellectual property rights.
We, with our experience in the field advice a wide range of client across various sector, including:
Media & Entertainment
Food & Beverages
Our Intellectual Property related Services Include:
- Trademark searches, filing of Trademark applications in multiple jurisdictions, Trademark prosecution before the relevant office.
- IP investigations, Raids & Enforcement
- Strategizing & appearing in infringement proceedings before various courts in India and the Intellectual Property Appellate Board.
- Appeared for some of the top business houses in India related to their domain names disputes before the National Internet Exchange of India including appearing before WIPO.
- Drafting & negotiating Trademark licensing agreements.
- Copyright registration , Copyright infringement notices, Investigation , Raids and Seizure.
- Drafting & negotiating Copyright licensing agreements including software licensing agreements.
- Advice on appropriate action in litigation & infringement claims including appearing before various courts in suits for infringement of Copyright.
- Performing global prior art searches for patentability analysis.
- Preparing and filing of patents applications (including Conventional and PCT).
- Drafting of pre-grant and post-grant oppositions.
- Patent oppositions, rectifications, complaints, passing-off and infringement actions.
- Assignments and related issues including drafting deeds of assignment and their recordal.
- Appearing before Courts, Tribunals and Intellectual Property Appellate Board.
- Filing and prosecuting applications for registration of Designs.
- Infringement and validity opinion
- Assignment and Licensing agreements
Trade Secrets & Confidential Information
- Advisory on protecting Trade Secrets & Confidential information , Drafting & negotiating Confidentiality and Non-disclosure agreements.
- Obtaining Injunctions for preventing unlawful disclosure of confidential information.