Mining sector plays a pivotal role in the industrial development of the country. ANM Global offers its clients in the mining industry as strong and diverse team of lawyers with huge industry experience throughout the natural resource and manufacturing sectors. Our team works in close cooperation and in tandem with our Corporate Regulatory, Finance, Litigation and Tax teams which enables us to provide well rounded and comprehensive advice to our clients.
Our lawyers provide industry-specific transactional, regulatory and litigation support for virtually every aspect of the public & private sector and foreign companies’ daily operations or structural transactions.
Our in-depth knowledge of mining laws including The Mines Act, 1952; The Mines Rules, 1955; Mines Rescue Rules, 1985; Coal Mines Regulations, 1957; The Oil Mines Regulations, 1984; The Minor Mineral Concession Rules, 1960 and various other acts associated with mining aides us in providing specialized and accurate solutions to our clients.
- Regulatory Advisory Including Those Related To Foreign Direct Investments
- Licensing Issues That Include Mining Permits, Prospecting License And Mining Leases
- Rehabilitation & Resettlement (R&R) Policies
- Health Safety & Environment Issues/Approvals
- Advisory On Policy Issues Related To Prescribed & Certain Reserved Minerals, State Mining Policies, Memorandums Of Understanding (MoU), State Support Agreements, Etc.
- International Joint Ventures
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation Support Across The Country.
Our Team Advises On All Aspects Of Mining Law Including:
- Acquisitions/Dispositions Of Mine Properties And Processing And Manufacturing Facilities
- Coal Supply Contracts
- Environmental Law, Health And Mine Safety
- Native Indian Law And Natural Resources
- Operational And Regulatory Issues
- Issues Pertaining To Acquisition Of Public Lands
- Coal Mining And Supply Contracts
- Due Diligence On Behalf Of Investor’s Interests Regarding Acquisitions Of Mining Properties
- Formation Of Indian And International Joint Ventures
- Distribution Arrangements/Joint Development Agreements
- Supply Agreements For Newly Developed Technology
- Technology Transfer And Related Intellectual Property Matters
- Taxation And Stamp Duty Issues
- Litigation, Arbitration And Mediation Assistance Across The Country.